Efficient and Cost-Effective
Yale MO series of low level order pickers is one of the most efficient and cost effective solutions for the fast picking of customer orders.
Available with a fixed or lifting platform with independent fork lift for first and second level picking, the MO series also includes a scissor lift option for ground and occasional second level picking.
Ideal for cross docking and load shuttling as well as order picking in:
- Intensive and high throughput warehouse operations
- Horizontal transport over short and long distances
- Scooter control with electric steering. This allows the operator to remain within the footprint of the truck, reducing operator fatigue and ensuring them greater protection
- Low step height reduces operator fatigue and facilitates easy crossover between racks.
- The large suspended platform with personnel present sensor completely covers the platform. This allows the operator to find their ideal operating position
- The effortless electrical steering and automatic speed reduction on cornering ensure excellent control and high productivity
- On low level models the foot controlled platform allows second level picking to reduce operator fatigue
- The anti-roll back system on ramps and gradients ensures efficient operation
- The AC drive motor delivers high performance acceleration, travel speed and braking making the MO series ideal for stop and go applications
- Adjustable performance settings allow the truck to be customised to the needs of the application and operator
- Coasting and fork lift/lower function buttons located on both sides of the truck allow the operator to walk next to the operator and lift and lower the forks without being on board helping to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity
- Side battery extraction is available on all models provides fast and effortless battery changing for extensive shift operations
|Model||Load Capacity (kg)||Lift Height (mm)||Platform Height (mm)||AST||Battery V / Ah||Weight (kg)|
|MO10L||1000||690||- / 980||2859||24V / 465Ah||1045 / 1190|
|MO20||2000||120||- / 980 / 1500||4008||24V / 465Ah||1050 / 1195 / 1225|
|MO20P||2000||690||- / 980||4062||24V / 465Ah||1220 / 1365|
|MO25||2500||120||- / 980 / 1500||4153||24V / 620Ah||1165 / 1310 / 1340|